CHEMICAL INVENTORY - Web based software (chemoventory v3.1)
What is chemoventory :
Chemoventory is web-based software for managing chemicals,
chemical users, MSDS and optimize purchase of chemicals.
Download/Purchase chemoventory Software to install in your location
Chemoventory software comes in three versions: Lite version,
one time paid Standard version and one time paid developer version.
Standard and Developer versions are identical, except standard version cannot be read by humans and so you can't be modify for custom development.
If all of your chemicals are within one location or less than 10 users, then
Lite version is recommended otherwise choose standard or developer version.
To install chemoventory:
- Windows/UNIX server or desktop connected to network
- Web server (Apache/IIS) Apache is recommended
Any stable PHP 4 or later versions. Chemoventory no longer requires zend optimizer for the software distributions from July 2015
- MySQL 4 or up (Community version is free )
We recommend to use XAMPP bundle for novice
You should place Chemoventory folder under apache/htdocs/ directory.
Installation of all the software takes about an hour or less for an IT person.
The following operating system does support php and mysql:
MS Windows, Linux, UNIX and Mac OSX. You can install chemoventory
in any other operating systems as long PHP and mySQL is supported.
* Always select latest stable version
We also recommend to use MySQL GUI interface for convenience Heidi MySQL or PHPMySqlAdmin or MySQL work Bench
The following features makes chemoventory unique:
- Chemoventory is web based software can installed as intranet/internet.
- Unlimited number of users
- Users system does not need any software to be installed.
- Highly scalable to over thousands of concurrent users.
- Can be installed any operating system - Unix/Linux/Mac/MS windows etc
- Open source PHP and mySQL. Free or inexpensive.
- Chemical search by name, manufacturer, owner, location, room, building, division and date
- Search chemicals by CAS, chemical name, entry date etc
- All Available chemicals in all locations or based on users etc.
- Automatic password management for users - Less management
- Management of users
- Management of units, containers, category - Custom configurations
- MSDS management
- Bulk chemical upload - Save time.
- Unlimited level of user level controls and their functionality - Hierarchy of functionality
- Transfer of all chemicals from one user to another user - When users leaves or replaced
- Reports chemicals, users, locations etc
- Export of data
- Barcode ready, can print barcode in any laser printers. (C39 type)
- Compliance with FDA, 21 CFR part 11
- Audit view of list of consumption
- Alert, if chemicals need to be ordered
- Alert list of chemicals expiring
- Custom view of chemical listing for each user
New Feature "instrument/conference room reservation" module is coming shortly
Differences between versions:
it will cost?
1. Lite version $100 value is free.
2. Standard version costs $500. (Discount ended in Oct 2013)
3. Developer version (standard version with source code) is $800
How come chemoventory could charge fraction of price of others?
Chemoventory does not have traditional office, nor sales/marketing team or personals
These savings are transferred to customers
Money Back guarantee
For standard version 30 days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied write a snail mail stating that the
chemoventory will not be used in the future at your premise. Your money will be returned and no question will be asked.
Please check your spam folders or contact your system administrator for not blocking chemoventory emails.
Without emails working, we can not provide full support. We can not refund for lack of support.
In the worst case please leave message at 925-6O3-3I93. Question on installation support over phone should purchase phone support.
Please do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com ),
for Lite/standard/Developer version installation problem. All users get free email support.
Our product is
expected to free of defective and we want to achieve the same. Because of different
environment, and lack of technical knowledge, there may be occasional difficulty
may arise in installing the software.
Free chat installation support is available for all versions within first 30 days purchase or registration. Please email to know availability of mutual chat time and for co-ordination.
Most of the problem can be solved by email/chat. In case you prefer premium telephone support, it
is available for $50/hour (should be used with 3 calls). Prior to purchase
of phone support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability of mutual time.
All eligible owners
will get free upgrade minimum of for two years. Beyond that period, there is minimal cost is associated for every two years.
All Registered users will get free updates on bugs or any future updates.
Delivery of the software
Chemoventory software (about 1MB size) in zip file format will be delivered by email or by special download location. Prior to that, please download and print installation and chemoventory documents.
Delivery by CD/media option is not available due to tax complication.
Please refer to
California Tax regulations regarding canned program and reason for no tax.
Partial List of Customers
This software should not be sold/resold to countries restricted by US export.
Here are some presentation/flyer you may need for your organization to convince about chemoventory:
Download Free Brochure about Chemoventory
Chmoventory Power point Presentation
This page was last modified on Sat, 03 Oct 2015 01:43:23 -0400