CHEMICAL INVENTORY - Web based software (chemoventory v3.1)
What is chemoventory :
Chemoventory is web-based software for managing chemicals,
chemical users, MSDS and optimize purchase of chemicals.
Download/Purchase chemoventory Software to install in your location
Chemoventory software comes in three versions: Lite version,
one time paid Standard version and one time paid developer version.
Developer and standard version are identical, except standard version is compiled and binary file,
which cannot be read by humans and cannot be modified for your own development.
If all of your chemicals are within one location and less than 10 users, then
Lite version is recommended otherwise choose standard or developer version.
To install chemoventory:
server or desktop connected to network
- Web server (Apache/IIS)
PHP 5.3 has been tested with zend CE encoder.
( Not required for developer version. Local copy is available for certain operating systems. For latest product always check zend product pages)
- MySQL 4 or 5
(Community version is free )
We recommend to use Zend Server CE bundle for Apache/IIS webserver, PHP and zend encoder.
Zend Server CE (PHP 5.3) include all the three products in single package and it is free.
At the time of installation, make sure to select Zend guard is selected.
You should create Chemoventory folder under apache/htdocs/ directory.
Installation of all the software takes about for an IT person.
The following operating system does support php and mysql:
MS Windows, Linux, UNIX and Mac OSX. You can install chemoventory
in any other operating systems as long as they support PHP and mySQL.
* Always select latest stable version (not beta version)
We also recommend to use Heidi MySQL GUI interface for convenience.
The following features makes chemoventory unique:
- Chemoventory is web based software can installed as intranet/internet.
- Unlimited number of users
- Users system does not need any software to be installed.
- Highly scalable to over thousands of concurrent users.
- Can be installed any operating system - Unix/Linux/Mac/MS windows etc
- Open source PHP and mySQL. Free or inexpensive.
- Chemical search by name, manufacturer, owner, location, room, building, division and date
- Search chemicals by CAS, chemical name, entry date etc
- All Available chemicals in all locations or based on users etc.
- Automatic password management for users - Less management
- Management of users
- Management of units, containers, category - Custom configurations
- MSDS management
- Bulk chemical upload - Save time.
- Unlimited level of user level controls and their functionality - Hierarchy of functionality
- Transfer of all chemicals from one user to another user - When users leaves or replaced
- Reports chemicals, users, locations etc
- Export of data
- Barcode ready, can print barcode in any laser printers. (C39 type)
- Compliance with FDA, 21 CFR part 11
- Audit view of list of consumption
- Alert, if chemicals need to be ordered
- Alert list of chemicals expiring
- Custom view of chemical listing for each user
New Feature "instrument/conference room reservation" module is coming shortly
Differences between versions:
Standard version Discount ends by Oct 2013. Standard version price from Nov 2013 is $500.
Developer version does not require installation of zend encoder.
it will cost?
1. Lite version $100 value is free.
2. Standard version costs $500. (Discount ended in Oct 2013)
3. Developer version (standard version with source code) is $1000.
How come chemoventory could charge fraction of price of others?
Chemoventory does not have traditional office, nor sales/marketing team or personals
These savings are transferred to customers
Money Back guarantee
For standard version 30 days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied write a snail mail letter stating that the
chemoventory will not be used in the future at your premise. Your money will be returned and no question will be asked.
Please do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org ),
for Lite/standard/Developer version installation problem. All users get free email support.
Our product is
expected to free of defective and we want to achieve the same. Because of different
environment, and lack of technical knowledge, there may be occasional difficulty
may arise in installing the software.
Free chat installation support is available for all versions within first 30 days purchase or registration. Please email to know availability of mutual chat time and for co-ordination.
Most of the problem can be solved by email/chat. In case you prefer premium telephone support, it
is available for $50/hour (should be used with 3 calls). Prior to purchase
of phone support, please contact email@example.com for availability of mutual time.
All eligible owners
will get free upgrade minimum of for two years. Beyond that period, there is minimal cost is associated for every two years.
All Registered users will get free updates on bugs or any future updates.
Delivery of the software
Chemoventory software (about 1MB size) is delivered by email in zip file format.
Certain email server rejects zip format, hence we provide download arrangement. Please download and print installation and chemoventory documents.
Delivery by CD/media option is not available due to tax complication.
Please refer to
California Tax regulations regarding canned program and reason for no tax.
Partial List of Customers
This software should not be sold/resold to countries restricted by US export.
Here are some presentation/flyer you may need for your organization to convince about chemoventory:
Download Free Brochure about Chemoventory
Chmoventory Power point Presentation
This page was last modified on Sun, 27 Oct 2013 22:40:32 +0100